Friday, July 3, 2009

Success Stories - Roy Arun Sama

Roy Arun Sama, got placed within three months of joining IPSR IT Finishing School. Read his success story...

After completing B.Tech Roy had a few arrear papers .This was cleared only in 2007. In the
meantime he worked in a non-IT organization as a sales manager for 2 years. After this long
gap he decided to switch his field and joined IPSR IT Finishing School. Here he was trained in PHP, .Net and Softskills. The end result? A good job, of course.

Roy's Testimonial:
"I am happy that I could succeed in getting placed through IPSR
IT Finishing School. I had a long gap since I completed my B.Tech.
Also I had several arrear papers. Despite all these handicaps, I managed
to get placed, that too within three months of joining Finishing School.
Thank you, team IPSR ! "

No comments:

Post a Comment