Saturday, October 3, 2009

RHCA Testimonial - Tejus Sevak

The first RHCA batch which was inaugurated by Mr. Arun Eapen from Redhat at the IPSR International Centre on Vijayadashami Day, Sept 28th was a resounding success. Read what Tejus Sevak from Gujarat has to say about the RHCA Training.
"I would like to thank Mr. Arun Eapen (Red Hat Trainer) and all the staff members of IPSR. I attended Training for 401 RHCA’s module and I am really satisfied with the Red Hat Trainer and IPSR’s infrastructure.
IPSR has provided nice lab for my 401 training. And I would like to thank Mr. Reji, Reshmi and all other staff members.
And finally I would like to thanks to Benila Madam and Mendus sir for providing great facilities like infrastructure for training and also healthy & hygienic food."

-Tejus Sevak
RHCSS, OCA

No comments:

Post a Comment