Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Sweet Memory of "IPSR days"


Abhishek Srivastava from Faizabad has just completed his RHCE training @IPSR with 100% score in the RHCE exam conducted on 15th May. He is a B-Tech graduate with a Diploma in Embedded Systems Design(C-DAC). Currently he is working as a Software Engineer at Poornam Info Vision Pvt. Ltd, Kochi. He is happy with IPSR training and says about the wonderful training as “IPSR days”:-

IPSR is a great institute with lot of specialties, but all the more, what set it apart is its excellent faculty. I thank my lucky stars that I got such a great chance to come here and meet great mentors. Mr. Sanju was a great help in my studies and I thank him so much. I am indebted to him for my final days and he gave me very good support for the preparation of RHCE exam. Other faculty including Justin and Mojan helped me to groom my Linux skills and gave me tips to face real time difficulties. Thank you to all whose name I have missed here. You all are the best. I am taking home a sweet memory called "IPSR days". “It’s a small world after all!”

Abhishek Srivastava
Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh

No comments:

Post a Comment