Tuesday, July 27, 2010

IPSR “THE ONE” for Linux training …


James Mathew, a B-Tec graduate from MBC College of Engineering & Technology, Peermade, Idukki, joined IPSR with an abysmal intension to be a Linux professional. IPSR bestow the most efficient unmatching faculty strength to its candidates. This biased him to a true professional. He completed his CCNA and RHCE certification from IPSR, Kottayam. Also he worked as a trainee in IPSR Kottayam for the last 2 months. Now he is working as the Linux System Administrator at Admin-Ahead Technologies, Cochin. James was much obliged and delighted with the support given to him by the training and placement division of IPSR. He says that IPSR is ‘the one’ for Linux training in India.
Hi Guys,
I chose Linux as career after my B-tech, and am a Diploma holder too. Getting into Linux is not much easy, because it needs real time linked training. When I searched about the institutes which offer the real time oriented training in Linux, the first suggestion from all was IPSR. I can proudly say that the training obtained at IPSR was a turning point in my life. The first reason why I chose IPSR was their excellence in making students suitable for the IT Profession in all the way. Their training starts from the Resume preparation to regularly conducting workshops & seminars on advanced technologies to meet the current IT industry scenario. That’s why IPSR students are become more valuable compared to the students of other institutes. The dedicated Linux enriched IPSR faculty is very excellent & they are multitalented , so the doubt clearance was very easy for me , and I can proudly say thanks from the deep of my heart to my Linux Guru Mr. Harikrishnan for the support he given. The IPSR placement cell is very active in IT industry and my special thanks to Mr.Georgy & his team for their sincere support. So I am proudly suggests that IPSR is “THE ONE “for Linux training in India.

IPSR family is proud of you and wish you to reach the spire of success.
Congratulations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment