Saturday, September 18, 2010

100% in RHCE: Saleem Commoved IPSR


Saleem Tamton, a B.Com graduate from Kannur scored 100% result in RHCE Exam. Being started his career as a System admin in Saudi Telecom Company, Riyadh, he was looking for a break in his career. His urge to be certified as a Linux professional made him to choose IPSR. After completing B. Com, he relocated to Riyadh for his professional life. Being an RHCE he says about the colorful days in IPSR.

I had some memorable days here with IPSR. Training classes, labs, Infrastructure etc were extremely good and I could make use of it in a better way. Exam preparations helped me a lot to handle real time problems and I’m much thankful to Mr. Sojan, Linux faculty at IPSR Calicut and the entire IPSR family for the support they provided...I would like to continue the higher level Linux certifications here with IPSR. Once again my sincere thanks to IPSR family....! Wishing you all the very success in the future endeavors!!

We welcome you to IPSR RHCE family and wish you all the best!!


No comments:

Post a Comment