Monday, November 1, 2010

Another RHCE Victory

Sajilesh Patterikkal, working at Bangalore as System Technology Engineer attained colorful result for RHCE exam. He is a B.Tech holder and native of Calicut. Let’s listen what he says about life at IPSR.

“While at IPSR, I had some of the memorable days in my life.  I am really delightful with the training classes, lab facilities, and infrastructure. Real time exam procedure is the vital part of RHCE certification. To get through, we need lot of knowledge and practice. I thank Sojan Sir and Shiju Sir, who gave more than just lecture; they actively involved me in training. I enjoyed the way in which the course content was relayed to me. One of the best training I have been to. If future training is needed I will definitely contact IPSR. Thanks to IPSR”

No comments:

Post a Comment