Monday, November 8, 2010

Yahoo Employees Certified RHCSS from IPSR


IPSR is proud to announce that two of our students, Akbar N K and Safeer C M working at Yahoo India Pvt Ltd Bangalore, passed RHCSS with flying colors. Safeer and Akbar are the 32nd and 33rd RHCSS from IPSR. Such record success of our students often tempts even international students to pick IPSR. The total number of RHCSS certified candidates in IPSR has now crossed 33, leading to another record of the largest RHCSS group size in the world from a single partner.

Akbar and Safeer are much delighted to share their experience at IPSR:

Training from IPSR was an admirable experience. I came to know about IPSR from some of my colleagues who took Red Hat Certifications from this reputable institution.  I am totally satisfied with the way of training given at IPSR. The experienced and dedicated faculty delivered classes that are perfect for IT profession in every aspect. With fully fledged labs, modern infrastructure and talented faculty Red Hat Certifications are quite easy to get. I am very thankful to IPSR for such exclusive and superb facilities.

Akbar N K
OC Engineer
Yahoo Software India Pvt Ltd
Bangalore   

Training from IPSR helped me to develop essential skills and knowledge that supported me a lot in my career. The classes were very impressive. Lab sessions were carried out in a perfect manner to demonstrate core concepts.  I learned immense amount within a few days. This training greatly helps me in my job. With a heart full of gratitude I wish IPSR all success in future.

Safeer C M
Yahoo R&D
Bangalore

No comments:

Post a Comment