Friday, May 27, 2011

It’s a fabulous… Red…..Hat Trick

Its neither a game of cricket nor football….. Mr. Ken from Africa defines a hat trick success in Red Hat certifications by getting certified as RHCSA, RHCE and RHCVA in just one week. This awesome performance in Red Hat certifications is not a matter of chance, when determination, smart work and proper training from IPSR coined together, nothing could yield other than success. Ken remarked that he came to India with a dream to become RHCE certified through IPSR International Center and he could scale even beyond his dreams and hoping for a second entry to conquer the apex of linux certifications.

Ken is so happy that he sent us a mail, showering lavish praises on everyone and everything that he came across at IPSR. Read his own words:

It has been a long haul but I am delighted indeed to have come to study at IPSR.

I guess one has to be very prepared for a boot camp. You need the right balance of physical, mental and psychological strength.

The training was intense but for the expertise of trainers like Sanju and Mojan the sailing was smooth. The faculty was expressive and cleared all doubts convincingly. None of this would have been possible without the excellent instructions from my Trainers.

Many thanks also to the ever efficient Nandini; who’s got incredible people’s skills. I drew a lot of strength from your warm personality during those murky moments.

Vishnu would usually come up to me and ask how I was doing and if everything was going well with a sense of maturity and care.

I guess apart from my lecture and hotel rooms, I spent more time with Anish than anyone else. A hearty thanks to you. I am grateful for coming to pick me up and sending me back. And also for taking me out for shopping, helping me find alternative accommodation and buying me recharge units to call family back home. Please take your meeting and interaction with foreign students seriously as you are accumulating invaluable experience many top management executives yearn to have. Also use this opportunity to build confidence and self esteem.

I felt like a complete stranger when I entered the lab in Kottayam. Hari helped me to settle in.

I am also grateful to Sreenath of the Kottayam office who came to pick me up from the hotel to school to practice a day before the exam. I cannot over emphasize how helpful those few hours contributed to this success story.

The only name in my mind, before coming was 'Benila'. I had no clue it was feminine until Nandini mentioned it as Benila Ma’am. After meeting and speaking with her, I understood why. She is an embodiment of ‘motherly professionalism’.

The least said about Sri (Dr.) Jacob Mendus, the better. Thank you so much for your prayer at Mass.

My meeting with Sujith, Director of IT Services was essential. The guy is simply on top of his game.

My coming to IPSR has been epic and I deeply appreciate everyone’s contribution to making this a huge success. I am humbled.

Thank you indeed.
Ken

IPSR extends a hearty congratulation for his amazing performance and wish an equal success for rest of the Red Hat certifications
 

No comments:

Post a Comment