Wednesday, December 7, 2011

IPSR..... The Royal Platform For The Kingly Certification

Jasim Moiduppa,
9th CCIE from IPSR
Yet another moment of pride and glory for IPSR's cisco division, the miracle of CCIE has bloomed again in the shores of IPSR's royal abode. The CCIE has now become a throb in the pulse of IPSR's CISCO division. The accountability and commitment of the team has catalysed the cisco division to perform well and there love and passion to work makes them to perform beautifully. It is with pride we announce that Mr. Jasim Moiduppa, a student of IPSR Calicut has become CCIE. This is the 7th CCIE from IPSR in the last 6 months (total of 9 CCIEs). We register our appreciation to Mr. Sanjay CCIE and Mr. Raneesh CCIE who are full time faculties at IPSR and guided Mr. Jasim Moiduppa to this height.

Here are the words of the new CCIE Mr. Jasim Moiduppa (CCIE # 32005)

I had joined IPSR nearly 8 months back for undergoing the CCIE course. At that time I had doubt whether I will be able to get my certification done or not, because of my past failure in exam before I reached here. But after getting the suitable coaching and excellent lab facilities I was pretty confident of getting through the certification exam. The support from IPSR team is excellent. The full time availability of faculty had helped me to clear my doubts at all times.

At present I am CCIE #32005, and placed at Dubai. And I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all staff members and teachers of IPSR, especially Reneesh and Sanjay sir for making me capable of becoming a CCIE. I would also wish all the best for the whole IPSR team for their future.

The entire team of IPSR salutes you on your commendable success.


No comments:

Post a Comment