Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Don’t blame IPSR for falling in love with Linux

When ones vision transcends a higher terrain of openness and enjoy the freedom of open source technologies Linux the free OS make this flight through techno space a worthy experience. IPSR the master mentor of open source technologies has depicted the entrepreneurial leadership in dissemination of higher-end Linux training to the global community.

The worldwide industries are at an edge of massive migration to open source and recession proof technologies. IPSR with a magic spell wipes away the debris of misconception in technologies and makes the concepts of Linux live in ones heart and that one could never quit without falling in love with Linux.

Here are the words of Mr. Ali AbdulJabbar an MCSA graduate from JIC University, Saudi Arabia. He is presently working as Technical Admin, ACS IT Services, Saudi. Ali has almost 2 years experience in Linux platforms. One of our Linux Bootcamp, students who realized our strength.

"I searched in web for the institutions which provide Red Hat training and I found that many institutions up there but my boss and friends advise me for one place which is the best institution in India , the ipsr Solutions. I contacted IPSR through email and I decided to join ipsr Solutions, Cochin.

Even though the journey from Microsoft environment to the Linux environment was tough, but my instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful and he made it easy for me to understand the concepts, and provided me with a lot of additional information to have a growth in my career.

In 16 February 2012, I cleared the exams of RHCSA & RHCE. I was highly satisfied by the world class services they provided to me.

I am fully satisfied with the whole experience. If I ever need additional training in any of the IT technologies, ipsr Solutions will be my first preference".

To know more about the Red Hat Linux Training & Certifications at IPSR click here

No comments:

Post a Comment