Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Technology may differ but the rhythm of training is always the same


There is never a small deal for a student who reach ipsr for mastery of technology. Expertise of ipsr in training is crowned globally by a number of recognition for the excellence in RHCSA, RHCE, RHCSSRHCDS, RHCVA training. Accountability, persistence in the quality of training and innovation has always lit the faces of students with satisfaction and gratitude.

Here are the words of our students, who have completed their training in RHCE and Android


Arif S (RHCE student) who is a B.Tech graduate and a native of Trivandrum

"Thank you ipsr for giving me excellent facilities for RHCE training.I am thankful to our instructor Ms.Mary Tomson for her valuable support and guidance throughout our course..I am glad to be an ipsr-ian!!!"




Anoop Joseph (ITFS Student), who got placed at Armia Systems, Info Park

“I’m glad to say that I got very good support from IPSR after completing my RHCE certification. Then I attended one month training in Armia Systems, Info park and I got placed there. And I’m thankful to the whole ipsr team group that I had a great time here.”





Aneesh B.S (Android Project student) who is a MCA student of Narayanaguru College of Engineering Coimbatore.

"It was a very good experience to complete my project under the guidance of Shafnaz Sir..I could study and explore a lot about Android..I am really thankful to ipsr..!!!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment