Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bucked the trend in redhat certifications


If working together is success, don’t expect anything less for ipsr tailors all learning activities in par with the levels of the scholars that no obstacles remain formidable. Hence it comes as no surprise that ipsr was once again applauded for excellence in defining top success in Redhat certifications. It is noteworthy that when the global success rate in redhat certification is so skimpy ipsr has become a pocket that has bucked the trend in registering success.

In this context what become more significant are the observations of our scholars. Here are the remarks of our students from RHCVA crash batch.

Mr. Rakesh Singh is basically from New Delhi. He started his career at Aptech, Chennai. He is now the Operation Co-ordinator at Meridian Technologies Ltd, Nigeria.

 “I am very much pleased with IPSR for the wonderful training. The infrastructure is also very good. Mr. Mojan was superb, and also an expert in helping with lab practice. I am very happy for becoming an RHCVA, And I also wish to do my next schedules from IPSR itself and I shall also recommend my friends to opt IPSR…….’


Mr. A Victor Sam Tony is from Madurai. He is also an RHCE trainer & System Admin at Klimways Informatics, Chennai.

“I mainly decided to join IPSR because I got immediate response for my enquiry. I also heard that IPSR was the best in Linux and I am happy that what I have heard was right. I also thank each and everyone for helping and co-ordinating me. I am very happy to become RHCVA. I am also planning to take RHCDS also from IPSR…” 

No comments:

Post a Comment